Friday, August 14, 2009

What Soft Fluffyness Says To Me

To me, soft fluffyness is a tactile sensual communication medium for communicating love. Fluffyness speaks to me louder than words. It speaks volumes. When I see soft fluffyness, it says to me, "Please touch me! I am so soft and fluffy, that I beg to be touched, held, caressed. Welcome! You are welcome with me, and your touch is welcome. I am safe to be with. You are safe with me. I am gentle and loving. As long as you are gentle and loving too, I will not run away nor send you away. I am here for you to enjoy, and I love how much you enjoy me. Dive into my fluffyness and enjoy!"

That is what soft fluffyness says to me, and that is exactly what I am saying with my fluffyness when I am wearing a soft fluffy angora sweater or fur.

Unfortunately, most other people wearing soft fluffy garments are not thinking anything like that! Instead, especially if they are wearing furs or thick fluffy 100% angora, they are usually saying something more like, "I am rich and I think I am better than you. I like to look enticing, but I am not available to you. I will reject you. Look, but do not touch. Don't even approach me. I am looking for only the most desirable and select of partners." Even when my exwives were wearing an angora sweater, they were just saying, "I feel cold and I am just wearing this to keep warm, because it feels good. Also, I know you like seeing and touching me in this, and I do want to please you and have your attention. I don't want to lose you. But I really wish you would be more attracted to me and my body than to the fuzzy sweater!" It pains me to see the inconsistency when the people wearing soft fluffy things are saying such different messages than the soft fluffyness itself is saying to me.

I longingly want to be with other fluffy lovers who are actually saying and meaning what the fluffyness says to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment