Friday, August 14, 2009

MY FANTASY FURRY OCTOPUS FROM OUTER SPACE

My greatest sexual fantasy is that a soft fluffy furry space creature comes to find me on Earth, because it has psychically picked up my deep desire to be wrapped all over in soft fluffy furryness, and therefore it senses that we are intergalactic soulmates. It has been traveling around the Universe trying to find somebody who will really appreciate its soft fluffy furryness and commune with it deeply. But everyone it has met thus far has just found it laughable and not taken it seriously, neither appreciating its fluffyness nor its wisdom. Then it finally found itself close enough to our star system to sense my lifelong yearning for endless fluffy orgasmic communion, and recognized our compatibility, and headed straight to Earth to find me.

It looks like a super-fluffy furry octopus, but it can have as many tentacles as it wants at any moment. Each tentacle is a different soft fluffy fur: chinchilla, alpaca, sable, fox, opossum, angora, and other furs even softer and fluffier than any on earth, and each tentacle can be as thick and strong or as slender and delicate as it wants, and each tentacle branches out into smaller tentacles. It finds me asleep in my furry bed, and slithers in with me and wraps itself all around me. I awaken in gleeful surprise to being wrapped and rubbed all over in the softest fluffiest furryness I could ever imagine. Fluffy tentacles each wrap spiraled around the full length of each arm and leg, while branch tentacles wrap each finger and toe. The spiral-wrapped fluffy tentacles wriggle and rub me rhythmically, driving me wild! A pair of extra-wide, super fluffy tentacles wrap around my back, holding me firmly up against its soft, fluffy plushy cushy body. Another tentacle wraps lusciously and delicately around my neck and head and face, and sticks its tip into my mouth, like an eager tongue/penis, which I eagerly constantly suck on deeply. Thin branch tentacles delicately poke in and play with my ears and nostrils, while another slender one delicately pokes in and plays with my anus. My penis is sucked deeply and firmly into its eager hungry fur-lined mouth/vagina, while its furry tongue-tentacle inside its mouth/vagina, wraps and pulls and plays with the full length of my shaft. It sucks me to endlessly repeated orgasms! It orgasms by experiencing my orgasms, while I'm sucking on it's penis/tongue/tentacle. The more delicious and ecstatic my orgasm is, the better its is, so it keeps continually being creative to find ways to turn me on even more. It considers creating fluffy orgasmic ecstasy to be its highest form of art, and continually joyously labors, like any great artist, to create greater and greater masterpieces. I am its grateful canvas, its clay, the medium it uses, the instrument it plays, with which it works to create its fluffy orgasmic artwork.

It pays attention to every detail to satisfy my every need and desire, to maximize my ecstasy and the frequency of our mutual orgasms. Because it knows I need to breathe fresh cool air while my face is nuzzled and wrapped in thick soft fluffyness, the little fuzzy tentacles that play inside my nostrils breathe cool fresh air into my nose, scented, of course, with the musky crotch smell that turns me on so wildly. Because it knows that I can overheat and get too sweaty from too many orgasms wrapped too tightly in thick fur, and that the overheating and sweaty wetness would make me uncomfortable and lose my libido, in order to avoid me overheating, the tentacles that wrap my arms and legs can let cool air in between the spirals to let my hot skin cool off, while still always feeling totally fluffy.

The slender tentacle/tongue/penis that it sticks into my mouth for me to enjoy sucking on also squirts an endless variety of delicious flavors into my mouth with each orgasm, like chocolate syrup, and many others that are so much more delicious than I could ever have imagined. These are not only syrups, but every kind of yummy food I could ever want. And they fully meet all my nutritional needs and completely fulfill all my appetites and thirsts without ever making me feel bloated.

Keeping me forever wrapped up in its fluffyness, it takes me with it on its eternal tour of all the interesting planets in the Universe, starting of course with seeing all the beauties and wonders of Earth, from the bottom of the deepest ocean trench to the top of Mount Everest. It of course lets me see by making just enough space to see through between the spirals of fluffy tentacle nestling my face. All through the eternal tour, it keeps me constantly wrapped and stimulatingly rubbed in its fluffyness so we are continually repeatedly orgasming forever.

We are always looking for others to join in and share our ecstatic communion. But willing sharers are inexplicably hard to find.
When we do find others willing to join us, it just wraps them in additional furry tentacles. We each can embrace and make love to each other through the soft fluffy furryness, and we all can enjoy sharing and experiencing the additional orgasms that each additional lover adds to our ecstatic furrygasmic menage.

No comments:

Post a Comment