Friday, August 14, 2009

How Extreme My Fluffy Fetish Is

My fur/fuzzy fetish is TOTAL AND COMPLETE, and has been central to my life and sexuality since my very first orgasm as a child. I have never been able to orgasm without fur or angora or something similarly soft. I have been sleeping in soft sweaters since puberty. I started sleeping on/in fur as soon as I left home in college. My fur fetish continued to become more encompassing as I matured and my collection grew.

I need to feel soft furryness engulfing every inch of me from head to toe, including especially my face and hands, in order to be most turned on, to orgasm, even to have an erection. The touch of bare skin against any part of my body actually turns me off sexually (although I do appreciate skin touch sensually in a nonsexual way). Any part of me that is touching nonfluffyness (whether it is touching bare skin or just exposed to the open air) is distracting and detracts from my enjoyment. Even if my exwife would reach her hand in under my fuzzies to directly touch my skin during sex, I would wither. I needed her to hold and rub and caress me WITH and THROUGH the furry softness. She also wanted to see my face and gaze into each others eyes during sex. But if my face is not nuzzling into soft furryness, I can not get/stay erect.

And furry sex is not just a small part of my life. I furrygasm 2 or 3 or more times a day. All my furniture is covered with sheepskins or furry blankets. I have alpaca fur art rugs hanging on the walls. I take fuzzies with me to sleep in when I travel. I just hope I can some day find somebody who will enjoy sharing total head-to-toe furry ecstacy with me!! I also note that being bi and fur fetish go together well for me, because men and women don't feel so different when felt through fur! And when covered in fur and/or angora from head to toe the way I like, they don't even look so different! If anyone wants to share a totally furry loving life in my huge collection of furs and angoras, please contact me!

My fluffyness fetish is so extreme and complete that I am sexually attracted ONLY to soft fluffyness (and the loving affectionate people wearing it), not to nakedness, not to femininity or masculinity nor to any particular physical attribute other than fluffyness. Even the sight of nakedness is no turnon for me. (I am though completely comfortable and relaxed with nakedness, my own and others, nonsexually. I am naked at home when I am too warm to wear fluffies.) The pictures on the popular fuzzy websites showing naked women wearing a sweater or fur turn me off. I prefer the ones where the person is wearing fluffies all over.

I don't even like to go anywhere that I cannot wear fluffies. I do work in an office where I need to wear standard business clothes, but I still do wear a mohair or cashmere cardigan even there, and anyway that is only 40 hours a week, and it pays for my fluffy life. And I will be retiring in 6 years. I hope to never wear anything not soft and fluffy after I retire. Even though I have always dreamed of seeing the world, I have trouble considering traveling to any hot and humid place that does not have air conditioning. I also have no interest in being with people who are uncomfortable with seeing me in fluffies, and no desire to attend any event where I could not wear them.

Another thing that is extreme about my fluffy fetish is that I give fluffy orgasms first priority in my life. I would fluffygasm 24/7 if I had the opportunity, and the loving partners willing to share the ecstatic experience with me. I have stayed in bed for entire 3-day weekends fluffygasming as often as I can. But only alone, and that gets lonely and tiresome. Nobody has wanted to share this exquisite focused experience with me. Everybody else prefers to do so many other things. While there are lots of things I like doing too, there is nothing that I prefer over fluffygasming. And I believe making love full time is as worthwhile an activity as any other. It is healthy both mentally/emotionally and physically for the people involved, and it is healthier for the planet than most of the polluting other things people do too much.

I am in my furs and angoras all night every night and can't imagine sleeping comfortably without them. Yes, I guess you could say I'm truly a furs and angoras addict! I usually don't even accept invitations to stay the night at a friend's house (on the couch or in a guest bed) unless they at least let me have a soft furry blanket, and/or a furry pillow to hold on to. Even on the extremely rare occasion that they would be offering me themselves for me to sleep with them, I would still prefer at least a soft furry blanket to wrap up in or at least hold on to, just to be able to feel comfortable! That's why I always keep a furry blanket availble in my car!

[Question for readers who are fuzzy fetishists]  Are you mentally healthier than I am, and do you feel ok without fuzzies but you just enjoy even more being in them? Or are you suffering (at least a little bit) every night you sleep without them, as I would be? (that suffering is what I am calling addiction)

I only once ever let a wife come between me and my furs, in my very brief (less than a year) first marriage, when I was only 22 and still quite naive. I had always been told, including by my fiancée, that I had my "childish" fur/fuzzy fetish only because I was still a virgin, and that it would naturally fade away and I would outgrow it as soon as I finally experienced REAL sex, with my wife. Well, I quickly found out how wrong they all were!

My first wife insisted, on the night before our wedding, that I had to get rid of all the fuzzy sweaters I had on the morning of our wedding day, or she would not go through with the wedding!  She only allowed me to keep my icelandic sheepskin fur rug and my mohair scarf.  She further insisited that we must sleep between sheets with no fur in the bed. I NEVER got comfortable sleeping with her like that. But because she slept quite soundly and did not awaken when I left the bed to gp pee in the middle of the night, AND because she REQUIRED that I must bring her a fresh brewed cup of coffee every morning, to her still sleeping in bed, to wake her up, I quickly got in the habit of snuggling with my fur rug and fuzzy scarf on the couch every morning while her coffee was brewing. That made the night almost bearable, and made me at least able to get up and go to work.

(Back in my younger years, probably at least through my 20s, I thought I was literally incapable of falling asleep without furgasming, at least once, first, and I was further incapable of getting myself up out of bed, for anything other than just to go pee, but I could not get on with my day, until I had enough furgasms, and just one was never enough! Now THAT was addiction!  Fuzzygasms were for me in the morning what coffiee was for my first wife.

In my 30s and 40s, I gradually matured, so that I learned that I could fall asleep without having to furgasm, and if absolutely necessary, I could get up and get on with my day, even if I had not managed to have any furgasms. However, I have made sure throughout my life that I have had to face that undesirable circumstance on only the fewest possible occasions!)

Since the end of that first marriage, every girlfriend/wife has had to accept that I always sleep in angora sweaters as pajamas, and on and under furs, or at least furry blankets, and if she wants to sleep with me, that is the way it will be. To my amazement, for most of my adult life, I have found partners who have been willing to sleep with me in that way, but usually they eventually developed resentment and said they thought the furs and angoras were more important to me than they were. The relationships always eventually ended over some other issue, mostly their jealousy of my other affectionate friendships, but that resentment of my fur fetish certainly contributed to our problems. I have always longed for and dreamed of having a partner who appreciates and enjoys the sensuousness of sleeping in furs and angoras as much as I do. But I was already in my 50s! before I finally found out on the internet that I was not the ONLY person in the world that feels this way about fur and angora.

No comments:

Post a Comment