Friday, August 14, 2009

COLLARS FANTASY

I hope you will enjoy hearing a unique lifelong (well, post-puberty life, anyway) fantasy I have had that I have not told anyone about before, because I did not know anyone who would really appreciate it and enjoy it.

The fantasy is an angora sweater that has an extra long large thick fluffy turtleneck collar coming out from the breasts! (as well as an enormous cowl collar at the neck). The sweater is worn by a woman with large, milk-giving breasts. It is layered over an extra-fluffy turtleneck angora sweater that has small cowl collars surrounding but exposing the nipple of each breast! The enormous turtleneck collar at the neck of the inner sweater is so long that it is completely covering the face and head of the woman wearing it, while it is still doubled over! I, of course, am wearing a complete angora bodysuit that covers both my hands and feet, with a huge fluffy turtleneck collar that comes up and caresses my chin and ears, but my face and head do stick out of it. It also has a small 'lower' turtleneck collar that is long enough to completely cover the length of my erect penis while the collar is doubled over. Her angora pants also have a cowl collar opening between her legs. After nuzzling my face into the fluffy turtleneck covering her face and neck, and kissing her at length through it, I move my face down to her breasts, and I stick my head into the big fluffy turtleneck collar sticking out from them. Now my head is in between the two sweater layers over her breasts, with the turtleneck layered over the turtleneck of my sweater. I nuzzle my face eagerly into the fluffy softness between and all around her ample breasts. Finally, my mouth finds one of her milk-giving nipples and sucks deeply forever, as my nose and the rest of my face is nuzzling into the fluffiness of the cowl collar around the nipple. Meanwhile, she has been rubbing and pulling on my penis with the angora collar that completely surrounds it. Finally, she guides my penis into the cowl-collar opening into her vagina. Miraculously, her torso is so long that I am able to comfortably plunge my penis into her vagina while still suckling at her angora covered breast. We continue like that forever, coming over and over. My mouth only lets go of the nipple occasionally so I can nuzzle my face into the softness between the breasts again, and then move over and continue suckling from the other nipple. I also pull my head out of its angora breast-womb occasionally, to nuzzle her angora collar covered face and neck again, and to enjoy more angora collar kisses! When I have come in her so often that I can no longer stay hard in her, I fall out limp (every inch of my body is completely limp all over) and she gently licks and sucks her juices off my penis, carefully dries my penis off, and pulls my angora penis collar back up to engulf my penis again, until it eventually gets hard again, and we continue repeatedly forever. She also occasionally sucks me to orgasm in her mouth, rather than putting me back in her vagina, after getting me excited by rubbing my penis with its angora collar.

In a slight variation of the fantasy, the outer sweater on the woman has two turtleneck collar openings in the front, one over each breast. And we have a male partner with us who is dressed in the same kind of angora outfit as I am. Some of this fantasy is almost identical to the previous version, except we are both suckling at her breasts at the same time. We alternate with one, then the other, occasionally pulling his head out from the breast-womb to nuzzle her angora collar covered face and neck and angora collar kiss her. Then diving back into the angora breast collar to suckle next to each other some more. We also angora collar kiss each other by pulling up each other's collars over our faces. While my penis is in her vagina, my hand is rubbing and pulling on his penis with the fluffy collar surrounding it, until we all 3 come simultaneously. And visa-versa when it is his turn inside, he rubs me. We also enjoy sucking on each other! Sliding my mouth down over the length of his shaft, sucking it in deeply, all the way to the back of my throat, while my lips and nose and whole face nuzzle into the big soft fluffy collar that surrounds his penis! We keep alternating among all the combinations, coming over and over forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment