Sunday, September 25, 2011

How to Read This Blog

Dear Readers,
This blog program displays the most recent blog posts first (at the top), and the first ones that I wrote are last (at the bottom, or on a separate page for "Older Posts").  Unfortunately, to be best understood, the first 2 posts I wrote in 2009 (Introducing Myself, and My Fluffy Collection) should be read first.  So I suggest clicking on those posts in the Blog Archive listing at the right, below the pictures, under August 2009 (you may have to click the arrow to make the 2009 monthly Archive listings show), to access them conveniently.  (Notice that, unlike the blogs themselves, the Archive listings are listed with the oldest posts first.)

Enjoy!  And thank you for visiting!  If you like what you see, and you want to get to know me better, please email me at furrylover@yahoo.com!

If you would like to also get to know my other more idealistic personal sides beyond just my fuzzy fetish, you can also go to my self-revealing idealistic personal blog at amiamema.blogspot.com.

Soft and Fluffy, Warm and Fuzzy Hugs to you,
Furrylover



INTRODUCTION TO MY FUZZY FETISH

Fuzzy Fetish
There is something unexpectably unique about my sexuality. I have an extreme sexual fetish addiction to feeling engulfed loosely in soft fluffy fuzzy furryness all over my body, completely, head to toe, especially including covering my face and hands. I am unfortunately actually sexually turned off by the feeling of naked skin. I can enjoy rubbing naked skin just fine when bringing a partner to orgasm, unless they are needing me to maintain an erection in order to turn them on (such as building a woman partner toward a vaginal orgasm), but for me to attain an erection, and especially to orgasm, I must be completely covered allover with and carressed with soft fluffy fuzzy furryness. There are a just few thousand people in the whole world who have a fuzzy fetish, most of them are heterosexual men who like to be naked themselves but love to see their partners wear a fuzzy sweater or fur coat during sex. Then there is a small fraction like me that like to wear soft fuzzyness themselves, but most of those still love nakedness along with the fuzzyness. However, among those few thousand fuzzy fetishists, there are only a few other people in the world who also prefer like I do to be covered all over with soft fuzzyness during sex, but as far as I know, I am the ONLY person I have ever heard of who absolutely NEEDS to be totally engulfed in fuzzyness without exception, in order to be able to orgasm. in a world where sexuality means nakedness and the enjoyment of touching naked skin, my extreme fetish addiction has understandably limited my chances for sharing sexual activities with others. I have needed to find the rare few partners who were so lovingly accommodating that they would allow me to be totally fuzzy while being sexual with them. Otherwise, the overwhelming majority of my sexuality my whole life has been just me alone with my fuzzies. 

Innocence and Sexuality:
My impression is that for most people innocence and sexuality are mutually exclusive. Another of the totally unique things about me, is that my sexuality is based totally on innocence, which is the most attractive human trait to me. I define innocence as not being tainted by negativeness, unguardedness, lack of cynicism, complete openness to the beauty and awe of life, without focusing on the uglyness. I believe most people were brought up to see sex as the "nasty". So in order to enjoy the excitement of sexuality they thought they had to be willing to be bad, nasty. I retained my virginity until my wedding night, because I could not find anybody willing to share totally innocent, pure, wholesome, loving premarital sexuality with me. 

In early adolecence I heard other boys talk with lecherous enthusiasm about their wanting to see and wanting to touch any part of a girl's skin that they could manange. I wanted no part of that. I wanted to connect with both girls and boys in innocent cuddly affection, but nobody wanted that nor even considered it possible. As adolecence proceeded, I heard the boys always upping the ante to wanting to get to see and touch ever more private parts of girls skin. Thus I came to unfortunately associate skin touch with lecherous non-innocent sexuality. By being totally and exclusively turned on only by soft fuzzyness, the kind of thing people think of wrapping babies in, I was able to give myself a totally innocent sexuality, whether or not anyone else ever chose to join me there. I've spent the last 50 years unsuccessfully searching for precious others that would love to join me in innocent sexuality.

Please be clear that I am not in the slightest being judgmental or unaccepting of anyone else's sexual styles, as long of course as they are mutually consensual. I recognize that modern adults in the 21st century can engage in all kinds of sexual acts with a complete sense of innocence. I'm just honestly reporting what I was unfortunately conditioned to limit my sexuality to in order for it to feel innocent to me while i'm engaging in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment